PDA

View Full Version : Remember That Time

Ammar peace out
09-09-2018, 10:05 PM
Remember that time when we had a VIP Forum chat and everday we would be chatting in it
Remember that time when we used to compete in tournaments and always argued on who was the best of us
Remember that time when we all had Mr.Hui's class and he made us all sign up for his website and made us all VIPs
Remember that time whenever we had a test we would hop on Xpmath and start using it to study
Remember that time when we recieved our shipment of Xpmath shirts and we were all excited to wear them so all of us were walking the in hallways wearing matching shirts
Rememeber that time when Mr.Hui would always destroy us in every single math game he ever created and we wouldn't even get mad we would use it as motivation to get better
Rememeber that time when we all used Xpmath every single day
Remember that time when we all left Xpmath without saying goodbye
Ever wondered what it feel like being a carefree kid again who would always play this game and chat with their friends and not worry about having homework or the next final test. Stress-free and never had a single responsibilty.
I miss my old friends, teacher, and this website. I wish it lived longer in our hearts. It was nice knowing all of you.

Mr. Hui
09-13-2018, 08:28 PM
Hi Ammar, I certainly remember! Those were the days. I still use XP Math Tournaments in my classes. It's always exciting and educational. With all the new social media like Snapchat and Instagram, forums are a thing of the past. But please don't stop coming to XP Math, because I'll always be here!

The Gaddafist
09-18-2018, 11:57 AM
Hi Ammar, I certainly remember! Those were the days. I still use XP Math Tournaments in my classes. It's always exciting and educational. With all the new social media like Snapchat and Instagram, forums are a thing of the past. But please don't stop coming to XP Math, because I'll always be here!

you should probably launch some advertisements or something to get more people coming to this website

Mr. Hui
09-20-2018, 08:54 PM
you should probably launch some advertisements or something to get more people coming to this website

Great idea! I've always wanted to advertise in a magazine for math teachers published by NCTM.

MrsMann
11-23-2018, 02:56 PM
I just found this site a few years ago and have basically stylized my teaching style around these games and the usefulness that is Algebra in the real world and I hope I honor the memories. My Teacher let us play Tapper back when computers where much bigger! And only three colors
:whistle: