Originally Posted by Jonathan W
You can become a V.I.P. Member on XP Math by getting 1,000 experience points.
You can get experience points by:
- Playing games and submitting your scores.
- Posting and creating threads.
- Using the thanks button on useful posts.
If you become a V.I.P. Member than you can:
- Play games in the "Other" category.
- Post without it having to be approved.
- Post in and view the "V.I.P. Only" forum.
- Use the Chatbox.
Thank you very much Jonathan W. I will try to become a V.I.P. Member now that I know how to.