Quantcast XP Math - Forums - View Single Post - Algebra Help... Please explain how to do these!?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007   #1
jeremy31316

Default Algebra Help... Please explain how to do these!?

1-The sum of two numbers is twenty- one. Three times the smaller number is two less than twice the larger number. Find the two numbers. 2-The perimeter of a rectangle is 200 meters. The length of the rectangle is four times the width. Find the length and width of the rectangle. 3-In a triangle, one angle is 15 degrees more than the measure of the second angle. The third angle is 15 degrees less than the measure of the second angle. Find the measure of each angle. 4-In a triangle, one angle is twice the measure of the second angle. The third angle is three times the measure of the second angle. Find the measure of each angle. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER THESE, AND PLEASE EXPLAIN STEPS TO COMPLETING THEM ALSO. THANKS AGAIN!I don't need sarcastic replies, I need honest help here. I do not know how to do these problems or I would not be asking for help. I am taking an online class and it's hard teaching yourself how to do this...