Quantcast XP Math - Forums - View Single Post - Hi, I am looking for help (tutor) with College Algebra?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007   #3
This is Jonathan Chan
Posts: n/a

Hiring a personal tutor for one-on-one tutoring is the best way to go. However, if money is an issue, you can opt for online tutoring instead. Try some online tutoring services like: * http://www.tuitionplaza.com/tutoring/ - tutoring by retired teachers and volunteers (free) , * http://www.tutor.com - tutoring by professional tutors (not free) ... and many more (use search engine). Think ouside the box and you'll have more options! Good luck!
  Reply With Quote