Quantcast Deal or No Deal uses in classroom - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Mathematics > XP Math Games Worksheets

Old 06-13-2016   #1
gfjtd
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 66.7%
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%

Post Deal or No Deal uses in classroom

I hope this helps the kids and people that want to keep active with their minds while practicing math tricks. If practice the two digit multiplication trick think bow tie without the know in the middle of it. Right leave the first number as the carry but use the second number as the answer, cross over part, add the answers of the cross over multiplied answers of the cross over add the carried number if its a two number answer leave the first number as the carry and the second number as the answer left side of the problem like the right side. mulitiply, add the carry of the answer. If two numbers answer use the answer as the beginning part of the answer. That is the trick I learn. But you will get the image in your brain like drawing of a bowtie without the knot in it. Sorry about what I discovered and again I hope its ok to share the site and what I learned.
gfjtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016   #2
haleyh2001
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Red face Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfjtd View Post
I hope this helps the kids and people that want to keep active with their minds while practicing math tricks. If practice the two digit multiplication trick think bow tie without the know in the middle of it. Right leave the first number as the carry but use the second number as the answer, cross over part, add the answers of the cross over multiplied answers of the cross over add the carried number if its a two number answer leave the first number as the carry and the second number as the answer left side of the problem like the right side. mulitiply, add the carry of the answer. If two numbers answer use the answer as the beginning part of the answer. That is the trick I learn. But you will get the image in your brain like drawing of a bowtie without the knot in it. Sorry about what I discovered and again I hope its ok to share the site and what I learned.
hank

Thank you, very much! But...
How do you get to it?
haleyh2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017   #3
ebusom
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I don't understand what you wrote. You can probably correct your spelling and gftd is spelled incorrectly. gfted is correctly spelled "Gifted".
ebusom is offline   Reply With Quote