Quantcast I answered a question in mathematics, it was posed by nick J reference PI how did... - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 07-29-2007   #1
onepintcan

Default I answered a question in mathematics, it was posed by nick J reference PI how did...

...he manage to delete the text I had to go to edit and ask the question of him, he gave no answer. If he don't like the truth don't ask the question.My argument is still valid and I thing that paul s posted a similar comment to back up my argument. Why don't you nick j,as stated prove your answer?Glad you managed to read this nick j, it is a pity you never managed to read my answer to your question and just picked u on my comment that 22/7 was as relevant as any other calculation. I repeat PI is a transcendental (and therefore irrational) real number. So why don't you disclose, that which you stated. The CORRECT ANSWER???????????Nadz you are correct but this is a boy thing nick j says he has the answer that mathematicians have been searching for over the centuries.He could become famous! However I think he is just a dreamer and has no answer.nick you must have read my answer to have scrolled down to the reference to 22/7. Stella i could not find that on help. Do you have a link you could post? I would really like to post the original answer.Nick where is our CORRECT ANSWER?

Old 07-29-2007   #2
zoeksalamander

oh boo bloody hoo.