Quantcast how can we made algebra and chemistry an easy one? - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 07-27-2007   #1
...Kirathrunclayne....

Default how can we made algebra and chemistry an easy one?

how can we made algebra and chemistry an easy one?

Old 07-27-2007   #2
Neo

first improve your English it should be make instead of made

Old 07-27-2007   #3
Huda M

Heyz from mah opinion chemistry & Algebra are the most easiest subjects i havee Bioligy and Geometry are the most hard subjects if these subjects are easy for u so i agree to help u and u help me Do U AGREE

Old 07-27-2007   #4
ginduras batu5

study hard...

Old 07-27-2007   #5
usman a

In order to make chemistry an easy subject you have not only to read at atomic level but also think at atomic level. you deal with those things which are not visual in ordeanary conditions. thats why you can see them in your imagination only. and dont try to memorise or cram chemaical reactions, do try to remember the chemical properties of elements, as you know the properties of macroscopic substasnces such as sugar, chillies etc. in the case of algebra, please do functional study. i mean to say, try to understand the functiuons of farmulas by observing their use. on the other hand prectus makes a man perfact, and i think that math and algebra are the subjects which have great thurst of prectus in order to take them on your fingure prints.

Old 07-27-2007   #6
Anjo

For one, enjoy them... Sure, you may just be looking at countless numbers and chemical equations, but if you do enjoy them, you'll never get bored of learning and practicing until you enjoy them.Furthermore, the power of imagination is also very helpful... For example, in Chemistry (a hard subject) imagining an atom's valence electrons bonding with that of empty orbitals (valence bond theory) will prove helpful than memorizing what's in bonding... With math (it's difficult to make it easy, it's also very hard in my opinion), you may imagine numbers as if you're thinking of philosophies in life (my friend told me this)... For example, changing a mood from happy to angry is by crossing the line... changing a number's sign is by crossing the equals (=) sign.Hope that helped.