Quantcast algerbra or geometry ? - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 07-29-2007   #1
jesus freak!

Default algerbra or geometry ?

ok so do you think that algerbra or geo. is harder cause I like almost failed algerbra and i need to know if i should buckel down in geo. this coming year. thanks

Old 07-29-2007   #2
Zevin

It basically depends on what your strengths are. Personally i find geometry a bit more fun than algebra. But i suggest that if you failed algebra then you should do it again. Mostly because geometry also requires algebra. Good luck

Old 07-29-2007   #3
lyndseyd200813

it depends... if you are good at logic, algebra is easier.if you are good with memorizing, geometry is easier.BEWARE OF THE PROOFS!

Old 07-29-2007   #4
Vi3T HOTTi3

a good order to go in is algebra I then algebra II and geometry last but geometry and alg II are at about the same level but if you didnt pass algebra I you might have to take it again or take support classes if you got to alg II or geo

Old 07-29-2007   #5
hairydoginparis

Geometry is a little tougher if you are taking formal geometry. Regular, though is really fun. You'll be having so much fun you'll forget it's new math.