Quantcast is there a site where i can learn math quick and easily? - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-07-2007   #1
ELDreamer81

Default is there a site where i can learn math quick and easily?

i need a site that will cover addition all the way to calculus. is there such a site?
Old 08-07-2007   #2
trogwolf

98 % of math, including most of beginning calculus, is recipe math - memorization just like learning your times tables. in addition to that fact, there are a number of sources of math learning on CDROM for a few bucks per CD - check your local bargain software rack at places like COMPUSA and OFFICEMAX.but learning math quick and easy, or quickly and easily, that depends on your ability to learn. don't try to learn stage M+1, until you have an understanding, maybe even a mastery of stage M.Here is a real clue: Master arithmetic (the mathematics of integers, rational numbers, real numbers, or complex numbers under addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) and you can learn anything. If you don't understand the foundation, you won't understand anything that is built upon it.