Quantcast crowns - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 05-06-2010   #1
shadow123blast

Default crowns

the crowns mean you are 1st in some game ex: integer driving test is a certain colored crown
it appears when you post the crowns you have and the nember of champions you have earned and still have.
shadow123blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #2
shadow123blast

Default crowns

these are from arcade games and if you win and are registered and beat the highest you will be the champ and they have a competitive leader board which fogie123 with the most v3 arcade submissions as misc points has an award for that being on the top 3 is hard and you can lose an award i currently have a green crown but i may not have it by tomorrow and must regain therefore.
Old 05-06-2010   #3
shadow123blast

Default awards

since i spoke about awards i must explain them
the posting award given to a prestigious member of xpmath and has the most points for threads and posts put together. currently held by MAS1
they can be returned and issued
the activity award is given to a member with extra zealousness of posting and does it often basically hyperactivity usually someone with 100% currently held by jmw106462
the community award is given to a person who is in the most social groups and has the most friend points currently held by me, shadow123blast
the xpmath gamer is pretty self explanatory it is given to someone that has the mot misc points basically blog and v3arcade submission points currently held by fogie123
Old 05-07-2010   #4
jmw106462

Lol the first post was about my blog? Isn't that funny how soon as i post my blog about crowns someone post it on here?
Old 05-09-2010   #5
shadow123blast

Default no

lol no i used to not know about the crowns until i found out then i decided that people should know but yes i did read ur blog after i finished posting though that must be helpful for some people.
Old 12-22-2012   #6
Legendary Status

Cool What Crowns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow123blast View Post
the crowns mean you are 1st in some game ex: integer driving test is a certain colored crown
it appears when you post the crowns you have and the nember of champions you have earned and still have.
What crowns? I have the high score for Percent Circle and Fraction Vault Multiplier: Equivalent Fraction Models, but I don't think I have a crown. I think it would be really cool to have crowns for high scores.

Last edited by Legendary Status; 12-22-2012 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Got another high score!
Legendary Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #7
Jonathan W

Cool Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Status View Post
What crowns? I have the high score for Percent Circle and Fraction Vault Multiplier: Equivalent Fraction Models, but I don't think I have a crown. I think it would be really cool to have crowns for high scores.
Mr. Hui, can we please have crowns again? It would be so cool and it makes people want to play more games. For example, I used to play King Kong's Prime Numbers all the time because I liked the color of the crown and I wanted it (I don't have the high score anymore ). Now that there isn't crowns I don't play it anymore.
Jonathan W is offline   Reply With Quote