Quantcast probability? - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 07-24-2007   #1
Krys

Default probability?

I've been on the depo shot for 5 months now, I know it makes you not ovulate or its supposed to, I haven't had a period since I got on it so I assume I'm not ovulating. I feel embarrassed but my boyfriend of nearly 2 years didn't pull out, hes never done that before and I'm just kinda weirded out ya know, whats the probability of me getting pregnant, I keep saying none because I haven't had a period..but is that true? We can't afford to be pregnant. Any advice, besides to tell him not to do that ever again until we plan to have a baby?
Old 07-24-2007   #2
Martini5

i think u just answer Ur own question!
Old 07-24-2007   #3
baby_savvy

If you are on a depo shot, you should be fine - he does not have to pull out. If you are still nervous, you might want to call your doctor and find out when you should get your next shot, and make sure you stay current with the shots.
Old 07-24-2007   #4
MIXEDMAMI

know i don't think you'll get pregnant i haven't and Ive been on the shot only three months and i didn't get pregnant
Old 07-24-2007   #5
naturalblondebbw_28

the depo shot as almost 100% but I said almost. the likelyhood that your pregnant is very very slim.
Old 07-24-2007   #6
Tactical Medic

if you are still on the shot then chances are you are not pregnant, I suggest you follow up with you doctor to be certain.
Old 07-24-2007   #7
4mika

My second oldest boy is a depo child. he is 8 years old and my wife has not had a regular period since she got the depo shot(S). so after he was born, she didn't get any more shots or birth control and still had an irregular period and it will go two maybe three months then she has one then skips a month or two again Most Dr's. said it was normal till a most recent Dr told her that it wasn't. there are chance you could get pregnant and still if your not make him wear protection as well. remember it is your body and you have a right to say no even if you have been together two years. guys don't often think about down the road type of thing till a few days go by then they start sweating bullets till they know for sure they didn't get the girl pregnant.
Old 07-24-2007   #8
Trisha H

The probablility of you being pregnant is slim to none because you are on Depo Provera. You are safe in that respect. It doesn't matter if he pulls out or not - that is not a reliable method of birth control.