Quantcast What did you get on the Math B Regents June 2007? - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-05-2007   #1
Omicron Lorenzo

Default What did you get on the Math B Regents June 2007?

hey i was wondering wat other nyers got in the 2007 math b regents this june. coz it was quite difficult and alot of people failed. did anyone get a 100? i got a 98.....
Old 08-05-2007   #2
~♥~

That's really good, I wish I got a 100 but I got a 95 I know two of my friends got 100 and like 5 other people in the honors classes as well..but yea a lot of people did fail and I think the average score was around an 85.
Old 08-05-2007   #3
Marko

I got a 60. It was the difference of two multiple choice questions and 1 point off a long answer. (12/20 mult choice right).I am not an "*****" by any means, I just happened to screw up a Math B exam. I have a 90 GPA and go to Bronx Science. I am going to retake the exam in August '07.
Old 08-05-2007   #4
emcue786

i got a 90. i know what i got wrong, that multiple choice #19 i think, the one that asked for the one in simplest form.. and i got the street light thingy one wrong too. i thought it was a right angle. and part of the horsetrack thing too, i wrote the wrong equation for a circle.
Old 08-05-2007   #5
R S

how do you find out what you got?