Quantcast Have you ever taken a math test to be a bank teller? What kind of questions - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-03-2007   #1
jen w

Default Have you ever taken a math test to be a bank teller? What kind of questions

are on it? I'm in the interviewing process to become a bank teller and I'm wondering what kinds of questions would be on the test?? Is there any way I can study or prepare for this test?
Old 08-03-2007   #2
Curious

accounting
Old 08-03-2007   #3
lulu

addition of large quantities like adding multiple 6 digit numbers or subtracting. and you have to be able to look at two set of numbers and tell if they are the same or not.basically they want to know if you can do simple math and are detail conscious. good luck
Old 08-03-2007   #4
BestAnswer

I found this website is very centralizing, it gather all top job search engines, you can also get a lot of Resume tips and Interview tips for free. It also tells us what resume keywords to put in our resume in order to increase the chances for an interview. Give it a try, Good Luck!http://www.jobsyap.com
Old 08-03-2007   #5
Etta P

I would imagine it will not only be about working with customers, counting money, change calcs, but also about ethics. I found this website that goes over what to expect from the teller test. Hope it helps!
Old 08-03-2007   #6
Seeanna

Each company has it's own rules and regulations, but normally when you present your school certificates, and reports, and references, this is sufficient.
Old 08-03-2007   #7
wanting baby3

Simple basic addition and subtraction. Hopefully if you are applying at a bank you won't need to practice.