Quantcast I really need help... - Page 2 - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Mathematics > Homework Help

Old 12-24-2006   #11
Jack Hinkle

Maybe a really hard math class in junior high.
Old 12-24-2006   #12
puppydog

probably
Old 12-24-2006   #13
Jack Hinkle

Something like that.
Old 12-26-2006   #14
puppydog

or you no i think it is like jr high school math
Old 12-26-2006   #15
puppydog

can we get a new conversation please
Old 12-31-2006   #16
Jack Hinkle

That would be nice.
Old 12-31-2006   #17
puppydog

how come there is really smart kids that say they are in 6th grade when the are doing 8th grade work it sounds like my friend kelsey and kyle no it is not your sister it is your sisters friend kelsey how is also my friend and she thinks you have a crush on her kyle which is like i think is true
Old 01-02-2007   #18
Jack Hinkle

Huh?
Old 01-04-2007   #19
Cookie Dough 7

i am in junior high and that is not junior high math! (unless ur like in a really high accelerated class or something)
Old 01-05-2007   #20
puppydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hinkle View Post
Huh?
i have a friend named kelsey she is in 4th grade and she says she can do 7th grade math when i asked her what the greatest common facter (GCF) of 12 and 36 she said 6 and i kind of wandered how she could have gotten that answer and then i remembered my homwork had that question on it and i finished it and when my back was turned she could have looked at my paper so i gave her a problem that was not on my paper that was easy (to me) and gave it to her and it took her like 30 min to come up with an answer that was wrong but she can get really annoying like every time i am with her i get into trouble so i dont really hang out with her that much and she says things that are not true like she told my that bees drink blood and i know that is not true cuz i watch the animals shows likie a lot and she told me she new a man that was 478 years old yeah a stuchue could be but that is my life and i also have a nother friend grace she has a username on here it is ~*~chrisluver~*~ cuz she is dating chris that is in our class.and if you say huh again i am going to have a bigger explanation