Quantcast Geometry help!!!!! please simplify if you can!!!!!!? - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 07-31-2007   #1
aznboi2go

Default Geometry help!!!!! please simplify if you can!!!!!!?

I am taking Geometry for my summer credit and need help understanding vocabulary so if you could simplyfy that would helphere is what i gotMedian-of a triangle is a segment from the vertx tothe midpoint of the opposite sidealtitude-perpendicular segment from a vertex to the opposite side or to the line that contains the opposite sidecentroid of a a triangle- point always inside the triangle point of concurrency if the medians of a triangleorthocenter-lines containing the altitides are concurrent and intersect at a pointperpendicular bisector-is a line that is perpendicular to a side of the triangle ar the midpoint of the sidecircumcenter-point of concurrency of the perpendicular bisectors of a triangleincenter of a triangle-point of concurrency of the angle bisectorreminder: if you can simplyfy these definitions or make them clearer in any way that would be a great help thank you
Old 07-31-2007   #2
maximillian1357

nope sorry that i cant help
Old 07-31-2007   #3
Sillysidley

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximillian1357 View Post
nope sorry that i cant help
Then why post you ****** bot. Even though you can't respond, go look up the answers on Wikipedia
Old 07-31-2007   #4
santmann2002

They are as clear as they can be.Take a triangle large enough and draw those lines following the definitions