Quantcast Introductions Thread - Page 3 - XP Math - Forums
XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2011   #21
zacmarz

Points: 23,162, Level: 93
Points: 23,162, Level: 93 Points: 23,162, Level: 93 Points: 23,162, Level: 93
Activity: 66.7%
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements
Items Purchased User owns 1x Pac Man
 
zacmarz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 943
Default

mom
zacmarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #22
Cincinno Masterz
Last Achievements
 
Cincinno Masterz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 23
Cool REgistered

Registered bcuz lolkidman said to
lolkidman said to join
favorite game? i dunno. i guess the new black order of operations
Can't wait to beat lolkidmans scores
i am better than him at math.
he's said so
Cincinno Masterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011   #23
orishorjo

Points: 26,851, Level: 97
Points: 26,851, Level: 97 Points: 26,851, Level: 97 Points: 26,851, Level: 97
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Items Purchased User owns 1x Cherry Bonus
 
orishorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,633
Default

I registered on XP Math cuz math is my favorite subject and want to get better at math.
I find out about XP Math when Mr.Hui told us in the class.
My favorite game in XP Math is Comparing Integers.

Last edited by orishorjo; 12-14-2011 at 06:32 PM..
orishorjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #24
Knights2
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hui View Post
Press "Post Reply"

Answer the following questions:
  1. Why did you register on XP Math?
  2. How did you find out about XP Math?
  3. What is your favorite game on XP Math?
Hello Mr. Hui!
I registered on XP Math because I wanted to submit my scores on games.
I found out about XP Math because of my math teacher.
My favorite game on XP Math is Deal or No Deal.


- Knights2
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #25
zacmarz

Points: 23,162, Level: 93
Points: 23,162, Level: 93 Points: 23,162, Level: 93 Points: 23,162, Level: 93
Activity: 66.7%
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements
Items Purchased User owns 1x Pac Man
 
zacmarz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hui View Post
Press "Post Reply"

Answer the following questions:
  1. Why did you register on XP Math?
  2. How did you find out about XP Math?
  3. What is your favorite game on XP Math?
cuz i wanted to sumbit score, my mom found it, need for speed and king kongs prime numbers
__________________
The only real failure in life is the failure to try
zacmarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011   #26
Margie P
Last Achievements
 
Margie P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4
Smile Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hui View Post
Press "Post Reply"

Answer the following questions:
  1. Why did you register on XP Math?
  2. How did you find out about XP Math?
  3. What is your favorite game on XP Math?
I registered on XP Math because I wanted to submit my scores in games.
I found out about XP Math because Jonathan W told me about it.
My favorite game on XP Math is Whole Numbers Addition: 0 to 9.
Margie P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #27
I will crush you
Points: 3,489, Level: 36
Points: 3,489, Level: 36 Points: 3,489, Level: 36 Points: 3,489, Level: 36
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
I will crush you's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 40
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hui View Post
Press "Post Reply"

Answer the following questions:
  1. Why did you register on XP Math?
  2. How did you find out about XP Math?
  3. What is your favorite game on XP Math?
I registered on XP Math because Jonathan W told me about it.
I found out about XP Math because Jonathan W told me about it.
My favorite game on XP Math is Math Fighter: Integer Operations.
I will crush you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011   #28
JosePereira11

Points: 5,846, Level: 49
Points: 5,846, Level: 49 Points: 5,846, Level: 49 Points: 5,846, Level: 49
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
JosePereira11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHES View Post
Aloha,

I am a high school special education math teacher. My students are several grade levels where they need to be and I have to work on their basic math facts during class. Other sites addressing basic math facts are too babyish for the students and they refuse to play them. I found your site the other day and I let my students play your math games during recess. They love it! They play all the time on their own now and I'm excited to see the love of math coming through while they enhance their basic math skills. They love the wheel of fortune games so far but I'm sure there will be other favorites as you add new games. )

~Ms. Toole, Lanai City, Hawaii

Omg, this touched me... Im realy moved right now
__________________
You need only 2 objectives in life:
when you look at the past and you say that you coudn't have done any better than that is the 1 one.
The 2 one is to do better than that


Then, you must learn 2 rules in your life:
Rule number one : respect yourself and the others
Rule number two: first learn rule number one
JosePereira11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011   #29
Dragonballful23

Points: 12,950, Level: 74
Points: 12,950, Level: 74 Points: 12,950, Level: 74 Points: 12,950, Level: 74
Activity: 33.3%
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
 
Dragonballful23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 386
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hui View Post
Press "Post Reply"

Answer the following questions:
  1. Why did you register on XP Math?
  2. How did you find out about XP Math?
  3. What is your favorite game on XP Math?
I didn't get introduced to this website. I just came upon it. It was fun so I made an account. Go XP Math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacmarz View Post
o thts cool how did u find it
Google. I searched online math games and found this.

Last edited by Mr. Hui; 01-14-2012 at 01:13 PM..
Dragonballful23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #30
orishorjo

Points: 26,851, Level: 97
Points: 26,851, Level: 97 Points: 26,851, Level: 97 Points: 26,851, Level: 97
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Items Purchased User owns 1x Cherry Bonus
 
orishorjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,633
Default

I really didn't like to play math games a lot, but this website just pulled me in to math, and now I am so in to math. Now i feel like mah is everything to me. That is how much I love math.
__________________
Do what you love, love what you do.
orishorjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
XP Math