Quantcast math stuffffff...? - XP Math - Forums

XP Math Home Sign Up FREE! | Sign In | Classroom Setup | Common Core Alignment PDF Version

Go Back   XP Math - Forums > Welcome > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 08-06-2007   #1
superchick992

Default math stuffffff...?

1.) m [angle] y = 37°Find the complement of y. 2.) Approximate /5 by giving the two whole numbers that it lies between.3.) Find the square root. /94.) Find the square root. /495.) m [Angle] B = 77°Find the complement of [Angle] B.6.) Find the square root. /367.)

Old 08-06-2007   #2
rcds23

1) The complement is what adds to the given angle to make 90 degrees. So for number 1, you subtract 90-37 and you get your complement of 53 degrees.2) Um, do you mean 1/5? With any fraction, simply take out your calculator (I know you have one)and divide the numerator by the denominator. That gives you a decimal. That makes it MUCH easier to approximate.3) I guess you mean the square root of 9? Well, ask yourself what two numbers multiply to give you 9. The answer is 3.4) Similar to question 3. Ask yourself the same question and you get that 7 multiplied by itself is 49.5) Similar to question 1, use the same operation.6) Similar to the other square root questions. Hope I helped.

Old 08-06-2007   #3
This 'N' That

Do your own homework